The tours are available Thursday through Sunday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Brewery staff will guide visitors through key parts of brewing and packaging operations during an hour-long tour that showcases the seven stages of the time-honored Budweiser brewing process. The tour begins at the brewhouse and moves through the starting cellar, packaging and fermentation areas before wrapping up at the beechwood aging cellar and finishing tank.
Following the tour, guests 21 and older can sample a variety of the beers brewed at the Cartersville brewery, including Budweiser, Bud Light and Shock Top as well as a special beer from Cartersville Brewmaster Travis Moore, Etowah Imperial Lager. The unfiltered, full-bodied imperial lager offers a distinct German hop aroma and offers slightly spicy and floral notes, brewed just for brewery guests this month.
Guests will also get a glimpse at Anheuser-Busch’s long history of supporting disaster relief through emergency drinking water donations. Partnering with wholesalers and the American Red Cross, Anheuser-Busch has donated more than 72 million cans of emergency drinking water since 1988. The Cartersville brewery packages and ships all emergency water donations on behalf of Anheuser-Busch.
FUN FACTS about Anheuser-Busch Cartersville
- Situated on 1700 acres
- Buildings cover 900,000 square feet
- About 250 trucks leave the brewery loaded with product each day
- Produces beer for: Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina
- Brands produced in Cartersville: Budweiser, Bud Light, Bud Ice, Bud Select, Bud Light Lime, Bud Light Platinum, Busch, Busch Light, Busch Ice, Hurricane Malt Liquor, King Cobra Malt Liquor, Michelob, Michelob Light, Michelob ULTRA, Michelob ULTRA Amber, Michelob Amber Bock, Natural Light, Natural Ice, Shock Top, Shock Top Lemon Shandy, Tilt (Watermelon, Hurricane, Lemon), Bud Light Lime Lime-A-Rita, Bud Light Lime Straw-Ber-Rita
- The Georgia Craft Brewers Guild members toured the Cartersville brewery last December
INFO about Anheuser-Busch Cartersville
Located at 100 Busch Drive Northeast in Cartersville, Ga., the brewery offers free parking to visitors.
The brewery will be closed on Sunday, April 5 for the Easter holiday.
Register for the tour at the brewery or online at etix.com.
... more information on hours, schedules and events please visit facebook.com/HomeOfBud or call 1(800) DIAL BUD.